top of page

Other Visas

Resident Return Visa ( Subclass 155/157 )

This Visa allows you to continue to travel overseas as a permanent resident after your Visa expires.

If you have not spent a total of two years in the last five years in Australia as an Australian permanent resident, you must provide documents to show that you have "substantial ties" to Australia.

This may include:

  • Family

  • Property Ownership

  • Employment

  • Friend Connections

  • Business Connections 

Carer Visa ( Subclass 116 )

The Carer visa allows people who need to care for an Australian relative with a medical condition to migrate to or remain in Australia. The person requiring care must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. They must also be either a relative of the applicant, or a member of that relative's family unit.

Working Holiday Visa ( Subclass 417 )

This Visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.


Young people who:

  • Are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age.

  • Do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia.

  • Have a passport from an eligible country.

 For further information on your eligibility for other Visas, please 

bottom of page