top of page


SUBCLASS 309/100, 820/801, 300

PARTNER VISA (SUBCLASS 309/100, 820/801,300)

This Visa allows people who are in a relationship with an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident, or eligible New Zealand Citizen, to be sponsored for a Visa to live in Australia.

There are three different types of Partner Visa: 


  • Partner (Marriage) Visa - Legally married to the sponsor. 


  • Partner (De Facto) Visa - In a De Facto relationship (living together like a married couple) with the sponsor, for a period of at least 12 months immediately before lodgement of the application, unless the relationship has been registered as a Civil Union or Partnership (as recognised in Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Victoria or Tasmania only); and 


  • Prospective Marriage (Fiancé) Visa - They are engaged to be married to their sponsor, have personally met since they turned 18, and are free to marry.


Partner Visa applications can be lodged online, and can be submitted while the applicant is in Australia (onshore) or overseas (offshore). The Fiancé Visa must be lodged while the applicant is outside Australia. Offshore applications are processed by the Australian Embassy responsible for the applicant's usual country of residence (or country of passport, if they are usually resident in Australia).


If you have any inquiries or want to know more about the application process regarding Partner Visa's (Subclass 309/100, 820/801, 300), please directly contact us by phone or send us an email. We aim to promptly assist with your needs and help with any further questions you may have.

EMAIL: +61 466 551 480

bottom of page