top of page


SUBCLASS 500, 590


This Visa is for students who wish to pursue their studies in Australia. This Visa allows student to stay in the country for the duration of the following course.

  • ELICOS - English language courses from a month to a year.

  • Schools - Schools offer international students great preparation for University or higher education in Australia.

  • Colleges - TAFE and Private offer trades including Hospitality, Childcare, Aged Care, Leadership Management, IT etc.

  • Universities - Degrees, Honours and Masters right through to PhD.


We can help you to select the course and the place to study, even with accommodation.

All applications are lodged online and applicants can be onshore or offshore at the time of application (but if they apply onshore, they cannot be the holder of certain Visas). 


This Visa provides care and support for a Student Visa holder who is under 18 years of age or 18 years of age or older and needs care and support due to exceptional circumstances.

You must:

  • Be a parent or person who has custody of the student, or a relative who is 21 years or older and has been nominated in writing by a parent or someone who has custody of the student.

  • Not bring family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances.

  • Be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student unless you are applying for this Visa with the support of the government your home country.


If you have any inquiries or want to know more about the application process regarding Student Visa's (Subclass 500 / 590), please directly contact us by phone or send us an email. We aim to promptly assist with your needs and help with any further questions you may have.

EMAIL: / TEL: +61 466 551 480

bottom of page